David Leggett

Real Estate Agent, Investment Specialist

Length of Experience: I have been a licensed real estate agent since 2016 and have done over 100 residential real estate transactions.

Favorite Thing About IIP Management: The thing I like most about working with IIP Management are all the great people and working in a fun and positive environment.

What was your first job? My first job I had was pulling weeds with my brother for an elderly woman down the street.  She paid about $2 an hour and paid us all in change and my brother used to keep it all for himself. Then we delivered news papers for a few months, and I’m pretty sure he kept all that money too, but hey, you got to start somewhere.
What’s the strangest talent you have? The strangest talent I have is that I haven’t needed to use an alarm clock in about 10 years.  I can pretty much wake up within 10 mins of my desired wake up time about 98% of the time. The other 2% of the time is out of my hands!
Who is your celebrity look-alike? When I was young people used to tell me I looked like Nick Cage. Now I people tell me I look like I should be locked in a cage!
Words to live by: “I shall pass this way but once; any good, therefore, that I can do or any kindness that I can show to any human being, let me do it now. Let me not defer nor neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again.”